Originally from the suburbs of Chicago, Illinois, Jenelle Hubbard, Esq. joined Schorr & Associates as an associate in 2015. She represents individuals in all areas of employment law, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, retaliation, family and medical leave, unemployment, and many other employment-related disputes.
Ms. Hubbard graduated from Rutgers University – New Brunswick, where she earned her B.A. in Labor Studies & Management in 2009. Ms. Hubbard received her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2012. During law school, Ms. Hubbard was the Secretary of the Seton Hall Employment Law Society.
Since becoming a member of the New Jersey Bar in 2012, Ms. Hubbard has been aggressively defending and protecting employees' rights in employment discrimination, wage and hour disputes, and civil rights matters.
- New Jersey, 2012
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 2012
- New York, 2013
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2012
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- The National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey (NELA-NJ)