Adam is a lifelong resident of New Jersey. He attained his B.A. in Philosophy from The College of New Jersey in 2011 and his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law - Camden in 2014. At Rutgers School of Law - Camden, Adam spent two years on the Journal of Law and Public Policy. Adam has already spent many years with Schorr & Associates. Before he was an attorney, Adam gained valuable experience in the firm's practice areas working in various positions.
Adam's time with Schorr & Associates has deepened his understanding of the difficult situations New Jersey employees can find themselves facing. He brings this experience and understanding to help Schorr & Associates represent employees in Wrongful Termination, Retaliation, Whistleblower, Harassment, Discrimination, and Unemployment matters.
- New Jersey, 2014
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2014
- Rutgers School of Law, 2014
- The College of New Jersey, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Burlington County Bar Association
- Camden County Bar Association
- Sidney Reitman Employment Law American Inn of Court
- The National Employment Lawyers Association of New Jersey (NELA-NJ)